The NFSP Forum is a great place to communicate with other NFSP members.
Competition time! Join the NFSP for your chance to win
The forum is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and acts as a vital resource for NFSP members to share advice and discuss current issues of importance to all subpostmasters.
How to join
Joining the forum is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Go to the forum page on the NFSP website: www.nfsp.org.uk/forum.asp or login here or by using the 'Forum Login' at the top of the website.
- Follow the link to the forum and click the REGISTER link.
- This will take you to the ‘NFSP Forum – Registration’ page. To join the forum you must agree to the terms of the forum by clicking the ‘I agree to these terms’ button.
- When prompted to choose a username, enter your first name and surname separated by a space (e.g. "John Smith") or if your name requires more than 20 characters, your initial and surname (e.g. "J. Smith"). Your password can be anything you choose – it is not linked to the members-only section of the NFSP website.
- We’ll verify (during office hours) that you are an NFSP member and notify you by email when you are able to access the forum.
- The email you receive will contain a link to the forum entry page. Just enter the username and password that you entered during registration and click the ‘login’ button.
- Tips on using the forum are available in the ‘Using the Forum’ section of the forum itself.
Christine Donnelly, Forum moderator, explains the uses of this members only forum for subpostmasters.